Fuse community just got an update! The latest site provides a refreshing look and feel, simplified UI, enhanced functionality for user engagement & group administration and opportunities for leadership/volunteerism.
Just to name a few, here are some of the latest updates:
- Ability to RSVP & Register for upcoming events and know if any of your contacts are going to the event.
- New Profile page where members can add and show off their current NSE certifications to the public.
- Auto assignment of "NSE Badges" based on the certifications that members add to their profile.
- and many more.
We are also excited to inform about out new volunteering opportunities like posting blogs, start & lead/moderate groups, speaking at events etc, which would help our members to contribute, network, learn and lead.
Now that we have done our part in bringing the best to you, we encourage you to be active and get involved in keeping our community vibrant with ongoing conversations and knowledge sharing. So, lets begin with:
- Introducing yourself to your peers in the community.
- Updating your profile with your latest picture, bio, certifications etc.
- Checking out the current volunteering opportunities and making avail of them.
- Telling us about your experience in the updated community by taking our poll.
Take the Poll
Also, please feel free to share any feedback in the comments section below.
Keep healthy and stay engaged!